Doctor Evil

"John Stumbles" wrote in message
Doctor Evil wrote:

"Andrew" wrote in message
Hi,

I am looking for advice on combi boilers. I am looking to fit a 100,000

Btu
combi boiler, non condensing, has anyone any recommendations or

complete
disasters I should avoid. A friend has recommended the Baxi 105e.

It has to a condensing boiler from 1st April. Go for good make:
Worcester-Bosch Junior is good, Valliant, Glow Worm condensers. RR
quality and price: Eco-Hometec and Viessmann.

The W-B Junior condensing boilers are new and I'd be a bit leery of

fitting
one given that you're relying entirely on W-B's (admittedly good)
reputation rather than any sort of track record for the product itself.

AFAIK, the Junior is not a condensing model, unless one has just come out.
If a non-condesner is required, a flat, then this is a good model.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download