Robatoy

In article ,
WillR wrote:

This is not like you.

Actually, it is to be like me. I have no tolerance for anybody walking
into a group and saying "nobody here has any common decency"...then when
I call them/him/her on it, it's the good ol' "I wasn't talking to you".

My macintosh news-reader has excellent filtering, right down to the ISP
numbers.

Anyway, Will, no Rusty Nails, maybe my AMT course CD had a skip in it
while I was subliminally sleeping on my pillow speaker last night.
Either that, or my kid exchanged the CD for an Enya recording...NO idea
where she would have found an Enya recording, as there are none in this
house AFAIK... (maybe hidden along with Celine Dijon [sic] and Helen
Reddy... and all that smells of rap.)