WillR

Robatoy wrote:
In article ,
"BobS" wrote:

Robotoy......;-)

And now that YOU have established that I have no common decency, you
have demonstrated that you know nothing about me. But I did learn all
about you.

If you read the thread, my comment had nothing to do with you - since you
did not post a comment up to that point. But if you think it's now a fact
that you have no common decency - no argument from me.

And I'm glad to know that you now know everything about me.
Sheeeessshhhh... even after 38 years of marriage, the love of my life can't
even say that...

Bob S.

as long as I have no common decency... go **** yourself, sir.

plonk

Rob:

Did you eat rusty nails for breakfast this morning? ROTFLMAO

This is not like you.

Turn on CBC and think gentle thoughts for a while.

--
Will
Occasional Techno-geek