Edwin Pawlowski

"David" wrote in message

Max D. These golden words of wisdom are offered freely and without
any expectation of recompense or gratitude.

Thanks for taking the time to do it though. We really appreciate it. Well, I
do, anyway, I should not speak for others here. They should take the time
to thank you individually. I know you expected no recompense, but the
fact is, you took the time. Not everyone on USENET bothers to take that
time to help others. You did and should be thanked. Just a guess, but if
everyone took the time to properly thank you, motivation to help others
would be increased and the kindness would spread. The internet would be a
kinder and gentler place and you would be able to take credit for it. Not
that you would since you are a humble person, but deep down, we know it was
you and you do deserve the credit.

Well, got to go now. The dog is here looking for another biscuit.

Thanks again. I appreciate it. Your words will live on forever in Google
archives.

Damn, that dog is a PITA and is really waiting for the biscuit.