David

Thank you. I have a dog already. Thank you.

Thank you.

Dave

Max wrote:
David wrote:

if OP's interacted with the responders to their threads, within a
reasonable time frame, so that those who took the time to answer their
question(s)(or posted an opinion that was requested) wouldn't feel they
were wasting their time?

Seems to me that's just common decency. Wouldn't a day be about the
right time frame to expect the OP to post either his general "thanks" or
ask more questions, or debate some issues raised by the responders?

Or am I expecting too much?

With all due respect for your sensibilities and your wishes for a "kinder,
gentler" world, has it occurred to you that the information/advice you may
have given might not be what a poster was looking for. I don't always feel
motivated to thank someone for what might be, to me, worthless advice. Good
intentions aside.
Another thought comes to mind; have you considered getting a dog. If you
keep some dog biscuits in your pocket the dog will give you almost undivided
attention which seems to be what you're looking for. Another poster
suggested that you "lighten up". Don't take it personally. Advice offered
with good intentions of course.

Max D. These golden words of wisdom are offered freely and without any
expectation of recompense or gratitude.