Dukester

"Dave Hall" wrote in message
On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 09:19:02 -0400, "J. Clarke"
\
Everyone is acting like this is an impossible task. Assuming you have
some time and enjoy things like this to save a buck and be able to say
that wood was free, just take your time and work them apart. I have

It's not impossible of course, but time has value, and the time it takes to
get the pallets, bring them home, tear them apart, clean up the pieces, sort
through the stock, try to match the same type of wood (!), dispose of the
unusable parts, etc. I'd rather be using elsewhere. On top of that most of
the pallets I'm seeing nowadays at local retailers and beer distibutors are
spray painted a uniform color (at least on the sides) and recollected for
reuse/recycle? I'm sure there are more places that just toss them but I
think it will become less the norm. If WalMart is recycling them you can
bet there is a good rea$on behind it.

--Cheers!
Duke