MTLnews

Had a similar problem with mine. I also have the Moen large single handle.
After removing the rubber cover over the flip/flop switch to control the
stream/spray, I noticed it had a bid of crud (mineral deposits). I took a
dropper, and put about 3 or 4 drops of CLR (vinegar will work quite well
also as someone mentioned), and then played with the switch a bit to loossen
it, and rinsed it. Then put the rubber back, and it worked like a charm.

Good Luck...

"Jag Man" wrote in message
.. .
Not to hijack the thread, but I'm also having trouble with our
Moen kitchen faucet. It's a single-handle one with a pull out
wand that can be switch to spray or single stream. However, a few
months
ago, after perhaps 5 years of service, it has come to like the spray.
That is, it is on spray from the start when turned on, and it's nearly
impossible
to get it switched to single stream.

Is this also a cartridge issue?

TIA