Stormin Mormon

Omit: To leave something out.

Electric furnaces may pump air, but they most certainly omit carbon
monoxide.

My father is an editor. I do make typos now and again. But for the most
part, I mean what I say, even if I don't say it mean. (Meanly?)

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"stretch" wrote in message
oups.com...
Stormin,

an electric furnace does not EMIT Carbon Monoxide (CO), unless
something containing carbon falls on the heat strips and gets burned.
Or did you really mean OMIT as that could mean that it blocks CO, which
really isn't true either, becvause if CO is already in the air, it will
pass through the electric furnace just fine.

Stretch