Beeper

Check out the books by Jerry Baker. Get one geared towards lawn care. Still
can't get lazy but you don't have to spend tons of money maintaining your
lawn.
"John Doe" wrote in message
"Joseph Meehan" wrote:
Joe wrote:

I had a very nice lawn up until this year when I got lazy in
the fall and instead of raking up all the leaves I did a
combination of raking and running them over with a mulching
mower. Major mistake, as now I have half dead grass, lots of
bald spots and thatch.
... I had a pretty decent looking lawn up until this point.

The trick is to make the grass happy and weeds unhappy...
Check with your local county extension office... Ask them
about lawn mowing and especially how long is should be cut.

Seems that way. Apparently, frequent mowing can make a yard look
great, whether or not it would help repair the yard.

Follow their advice and I predict that you will have a
better lawn next
year than you have ever had, less work and less money.

Good Luck