Eric and Megan Swope

It is a hollow door. I remember, I think someone telling me that there is a
solid piece 2" thick in the bottom and the top of the door, then the rest is
hollow, but I could be wrong. Thanks for the info.

"I R Baboon" wrote in message
depends on the door. is it solid? hollow? if its solid-cut away. if its
hollow you can cut away but will need plugs for bottom and top
"Eric and Megan Swope" wrote in message
Hi. If I need to saw off some of my door so it fits in the opening, how
much margin of error is there to cut off? Is it 3 inches top and 3
inches
bottom, total of 6 inches? How about the sides, any extra there? Thanks
for any help.