MUADIBŪ

I read the whole long entry, and I figure there's no window as wide as
the longest piece of guttering you can buy. Install your own for the
savings if it's necessary, but make two seams at places that are not
over your window...........say between wndows if there's more. You can
do the math and cut the stuff to whatever length you need and just
join it with whatever means necessary to make it wash "most" of the
water where you want it. Two leaky seams in places that don't
matter,.............would at least be an acceptable compromise.

If the above idea is not suitable, I will agree with the other
replises suggesting the $360.00 guttering. (or less if you can get
someone to just make the piece for ya for cheaper)

Your call,.................$360 or maybe a forty dollar day.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIBŪ

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/sster...IN%20PAGE.html

one small step for man,.....