Bradley V. Stone

Default Question on Addition and Power/Phone/Gas Lines

We are going to have an addition put on our home. It will be off the
back of the house.

Right now the power, gas and phone lines go into the house where our
addition will be added on, so they will have to be moved.

Where to move them, well, we have a couple options. But, I was just
wondering how much of an issue this would be? Who does this, the
utility companies, or a contractor? Is it an expensive proposition? Is
this something I could talk with the guy about when they come out to
mark the lines?

Thanks.. this is really out of curiosity.