pjm@see_my_sig_for_address.com

On 18 Apr 2005 13:48:27 -0700, wrote:

What is with the anti-college attitude? I only brought up my Physics
background after you said:

"Nick Pine specializes in astral-physics - physics that only work in
another plane of reality. Take his nonsense accordingly. "

Placing myself with a crowd that you label in that manner is hardly
trying to "impress everyone". And I'm not about to get my PhD, I don't
know why you assumed that.

Thought I recalled you saying it. My bad if wrong.

And as far as attitude, I've been trying to
maintain composure and stick to the subject despire your incessant
flaming from the get-go. You seem to have made about twelve thousand
posts since google started their archive.

I told you - I STARTED this group 10 years ago.

After briefly scrolling
through the list, I see that they are almost all pointless banter from
someone who has nothing better to do.

Blow me, asshole.

This is not
alt.collegeboy.wants.to.take.a.hacksaw.to.his.air. conditioner , so go
the **** away, you clueless twit.

Click every day here to feed an animal that needs you today !!!

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/
Free Temperature / Pressure charts for 38 Ref's http://pmilligan.net/pmtherm/