JimL

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 14:50:11 GMT, "longshot"
wrote:

my wife says there's a film getting on stuff in the house when the furnace
runs.. I thinks it's from all the candles she burns. I changed the filter on
the electric forced air furnace & it was black.. but it's been a few weeks &
there's still a film, but the new filter still looks like new.

ideas? I have never seen such a thing.

Thanks
Rob

Candles are major air pollutants. The residue from burning candles
create allergy reactions in many and are very likely carcinogenic.

The soot you found is just one of many problems.

http://www.allergybuyersclub.com/faq...hcandles.shtml