xrongor

where to even start with this one.

just call the plumber.

randy

I have a Moen Kitchen Faucet (I think Colonnade #INS112). I was
running water yesterday when all of a sudden the water just stopped. I
checked the water throughout the house. Everything worked except the
faucet. Something is obviously wrong with the faucet. I think there
is a screw up, underneath to get at the faucet and I just don't have
the wrench to get to it. Does anyone have any experience with this
type of problem with Moen? Should I just get a plumber? And should I
buy a replacement faucet, just in case the plumber says I need a new
one, so I can let him replace it?

Thanks