Josh

Default Replacement Console For Gas Oven

I have a natural gas oven, pretty standard with four burners on top. It's
about 25 years old. The "console" part (don't know if that's the correct
name) has one of those large rectangular clocks which no longer works and
the colors are faded. The rest of the oven cleans up pretty well.

If I could replace that part of the oven, it would spruce up the whole
kitchen I think. Maybe something with a digital clock/timer.

Does anyone know where I might begin searching for such a thing? Or if you
know the name of that component it would be a big help.

It's a Magic Chef, model 31DA-92W. I've looked on this site:
http://www.johnstonesupply.com but didn't find it yet.

Thanks for any help.