MUADIBŪ

I have no idea how old the one in my master bath is, but I had a
similar problem until yesterday. I pulled the guts out and removed a
little corkscrew looking piece of rubber out of the inlet to the
bottom of the filler valve and now it works like it ought to. I am not
entirely sure how it was restricting the flow, but that piece did the
trick......I have taken these things apart many many times in my life
and never seen this piece before. Mayhaps all the ones from my past
were a lot older than this thing is.

Bathroom toilet is really slow (not quite trickling) to fill up for
about 2 mimutes after it is flushed and then starts to fill and tops
off quickly after that. Just a slow starter. Any ideas? Is this
something I can take apart and clean out (since it's probably 20+
years old) or do I have to replace?

Thanks !

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIBŪ