Joseph Meehan

I have just installed the honeywell RTH8500D Tstat.

The first thing I have noticed is that thet tstat tursn on much more
often that my old analog tstat. Is this normal? And is this bab for
my system? I have a heat pump with air and aux heat.

Thanks,
Felix

It could be several things. It could be that your old system was too
slow, it could be that both were within norms and it could be that the new
one is anticipating too much.

A couple of questions. It is the heat or AC that is cycling more often?

How much of a temperature swing is it allowing. How much did the old
one?

Have you check the instructions for it to determine how to check the
adjustments for this?

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia's Muire duit