JK

I need to add a receptacle for some under the cabinet lights, and we need to
add it in the cabinet that holds our glasses, so I'd like to be able to plug
both plugs each into their own input. Unless I'm missing something. I want
to keep the bulk down as much as possible.
"toller" wrote in message

"JK" wrote in message
Is it possible to wire a receptacle so that a switch turns both inputs
on. That is, I know how to wire it so one of the inputs it tied to the
switch. But is there a way to tie both of the inputs to the switch?

Both inputs? Do you mean that you want to switch both the hot and the
neutral?
Sure, use a double pole switch.

However, since I can't imagine why you would want to do this, I suspect
you might mean something else. Please clarify.