Arthur Shapiro

In article , John T. Howard wrote:

Any experience or comments about super flush devices out there? Any
help and/or suggestions will be appreciated.

The Toto models with "G Max" have a trap considerably bigger than the norm,
and a rather impressive flushing action. those modeals are allegedly
equivalent to a traditional pressure-assist system.

I've been quite pleased with the Toto "Ultramax" model I've had for about 3
years. Certainly on the pricey side compared to the builders' specials, but I
guess ya' gets what ya' pays for. The couple of times I've had a problem with
the mechanism, the tech support folks talked me through the issues without
incident.

Art
Temporary usercode - to be deleted when spam starts. Use MyBrainHurts at this ISP to reach me