HeyBub

Mark and Kim Smith wrote:
Okay creative minds of alt.home.repair. Time to finish the bait
shack. It gives me something to do while I'm waiting for the sod to
show up. I'm looking for suggestions as to what to put in the
windows. I know that it will at least have 4 panes of glass, but what
to put behind the glass to hide the block wall. Fishing lures? Boat
ads? I already did a "curtain" on the mill window. I do have lots
of old powerline insulators. Purples and greens. Old rusty tools? There
will probably only be about 1-2" of space behind the glass once
installed.
Pic of bait shack: http://www.bunchobikes.com/pond145.jpg

Latest in the project pics: http://www.bunchobikes.com/pond8.htm

The So Cal rains slowed me down but not by much.

Every bait shack I've seen has a sign: "No American Express."