Goedjn

I read on the can that it states up to 7 days drying/curing time before
vehicular traffic can be applied.

I can probably squeeze 5 days but probably not 7. Do you think this would
be a problem? Wondering if after 5 days I could put down some wood sheets

No, five days will be fine. Hell even three days is enough for me.
*I* don't even care if you drive on it within the next three hours,
it's no skin off my nose. Yeah I know it says on the can to wait
7 days, but what the hell to they know? Freaking idiots are just
the manufacturer. *I* am some guy on the internet, so obviously
I know best.

--Hail Eris