Mike

"Biff" wrote in message
om...
Don't buy from B&Q then. I bought 120mm sheets of 2.4*1.2 m from

Seconds
and Co for £10+VAT. That's a lot cheaper than any foil stuff and it
definitely works whereas foil is open to debate.

Unwise to knock multifoil products until you understand the physisc.

Why do you think I don't understand the physics ? I believe I am more than
qualified to read the reports for and against and then make my own opinion.

In any case all I said was that the effectiveness of foil is open to debate,
though after giving it a try I won't consider using it in my own properties
again.