Leuf

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 12:59:49 -0700, David wrote:

if OP's interacted with the responders to their threads, within a
reasonable time frame, so that those who took the time to answer their
question(s)(or posted an opinion that was requested) wouldn't feel they
were wasting their time?

Seems to me that's just common decency. Wouldn't a day be about the
right time frame to expect the OP to post either his general "thanks" or
ask more questions, or debate some issues raised by the responders?

Or am I expecting too much?

Well you'd expect some response from them eventually, and I see there
was one now in the thread that apparently motivated this comment. I'd
rather see them try to answer someone else's question in return if
there isn't really anything more to be said. I try to do that when I
ask something.

It goes the other way too though, it kind of sucks when you post
something and only one person bothers to reply, or no one at all.
Someone posted a pretty cool on topic link and just got two people
bitching at him for posting it wrong. A while back I posted about
finishing my bench and got one response, and no answer to the question
I asked about it. Sometimes that happens though, you can't get too
worked up about it.

-Leuf