Vic Baron

Go to www.sears.com, enable cookies and select parts. Enter your part number
and you'll be able to get a list of available parts.

HTH,

Vic

"Brian" wrote in message
ups.com...
I've been given an early 1950s Craftsman/Emerson Electric Co. Model#
113 27520 table saw. It runs, but the cranks are broken, it has no
stand and the table is a little on the small side. What can I do to
increase the table size, and will a newer Craftsman stand work with
such an old saw? Where can I find replacement cranks? Is it worth
anything if I try to sell it to get a newer saw? I really only use it
for construction projects, ripping trim molding and playwood, that kind
of thing.

Thanks-
Brian