Alan

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 22:30:03 -0400, "Walter Cohen"
wrote:

I've been thinking of painting my garage floor with the two part epoxy paint
system.
I have no good reason to do this other than it would spruce it up a bit and
cover up/in some of the cracks.
The floor is plain/straight cement, 45 years old. I'd haver to clean off
some of the old oil stains but that's about it.
I read on the can that it states up to 7 days drying/curing time before
vehicular traffic can be applied.

I don't know what the previous owner put on my garage floor, but parts
of it look terrible from peeling. The worst areas are those exposed
to the outside just in front of the doors and those where the tires
sit. Does epoxy stand up to extreme cold and salt?
If I use epoxy, how much of the old paint would I need to remove and
how?