Dan Valleskey

Ya, the USED thing is the kicker. Been looking at the new ones for a
while now.

The O.P. might not be all that far off base though, the learning curve
is steep enough (I think) that there may be some frustrated soul out
there ready to sell one.

I think maybe there are a lot of cheap woodworkers around. I'm
guilty. Nothing gets my heart pumping like a sign that says
"Whiteside router bits, half off". Well, okay, maybe there are one or
two other things that get it pumping fast. But you know what I mean.

In this case, I think there are no bargains, I am close to biting the
bullet on this, about time for a new Woodrat. Soon as the banker says
it's okay.

Well I better log off now, the "banker" is due home from work anytime
now.

-Dan V.

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 21:10:15 GMT, "Beej-in-GA"
wrote:

"Bill" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 22:00:49 -0500, Dan Valleskey wrote:

ya, me too.

I think there is no such thing.

-Dan V.

Google is your friend.

http://tinyurl.com/9zrax

Gee, Bill, I guess you missed the big word USED in the subject of the
message. Thank you though for your time and effort.