Rumpty

The blade does not spin parallel to the path it travels.

In other words it's out of alignment. The heel/toe needs to be adjusted.
The Jon Eakes book has complete alignment instructions for the craftsman
RAS. It can be downloaded in PDF format for around $15.00 CDN.

--

Rumpty

"Leon" wrote in message
.. .

"Ron Truitt" wrote in message
I'm using an old Craftsman radial arm to crosscut cabinet plywood pieces
to length and seem to have a problem with surface tear out.

The tear out is only on the left side of the blade(a combo carbide blade
still in good shape). I get a clean cut on the right side.

Any ideas why this might be occurring, and only on the left side?

Thanks,

RonT

The blade does not spin parallel to the path it travels.