Peter Charles Fagg

Mac, you MUST think of the work that inspired you as being an
inspiration for your own!

If you think negatively then your style will suffer and any potential
customers will switch off even when it is obvious your work is
inspiring them!

I have been attempting to survive on my turnings for the past 5 years
and I too get the blues when I view the most excellent work from others
but I always try to see it from the point of view that ONE DAY I too
will be good enough to inspire others!

Never give up or you will join the many thousands of those who did and
thought the same! Get out there and show them just what you can do.

Apologies if this is out of line.

Regards,
Peter Charles Fagg
Freshwater, Isle of Wight,