Gunner

On 18 Apr 2005 05:31:54 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

You seem to be having a comprehension problem today.
My comments were about "Parade" magazine.

I cited an article that they ran. An article run in other periodicals
as well. Hence the other cites that included the same article. I
simply took the first instance that showed up.

If it's in parade, it's sure to be junk.

Jim

When the same article was published in the WSJ..its still junk because
the syndicators at Parade bought it?

Interesting. Puts new light on your mind set.

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke