Gunner

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 07:50:57 -0400, Steve Smith
wrote:

Ignoramus25521 wrote:

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 22:02:04 GMT, Anthony wrote:

I like the idea of a machinery roller. All in all, if I can find
someone to do if for me for say $100-150, I will hire them. If not, I
will mess around with liftgates.

I suggest involving a friend. It is way easier to avoid doing something stupid when you have two heads.

Steve

And remember..Time is on your side. Stop. Think. Think Again. Move
slowly. If you rush...you will break something, or get hurt.

Rushing and not thinking is dangerous.

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke