Appliance Repair Aid

I have this fridge and it leaks about 2 cups of water suddenly about
every 24 hours from the left side front. It doesn't appear to have
any broken lines, but I haven't emptied it out and tipped it over

yet.
does this have something to do with the frost free system? Anyone

know
of a fix? thanks,

Joe

Hi,

TFX24R

That is part of a full model#.

I have this fridge and it leaks about 2 cups of water suddenly about
every 24 hours from the left side front.

Onto the floor only? Any inside as well?

Definetly check the icemaker and water lines. A common trouble maker is
a clogged/restricted defrost drain, but that usually leaks inside and
then out onto the floor.
Make sure the defrost pan ( may be built under the compressor ) is not
cracked and the drain hose is still pointing into the pan.

does this have something to do with the frost free system?

A frost free problem will certainly allow frost to build up o nthe
suction line and this frost will melt and drip onto the floor, but you
would likely also loose your cooling inside with a frost free problem!

jeff.
Appliance Repair Aid
http://www.applianceaid.com/