Owain

SidKnee wrote:
I am given an option for the TV wiring for my new built property. They are
installing the wiring and have asked whether I need Cable wiring or Standard
Antenna wiring.?
What would be better? Is there a difference?

It would be better to get someone who knows about TV aerial installation
to do the job as you want it done, with outlets where you want them. Do
you want terrestrial TV, satellite TV, cable, FM, DAB? Do you want
separate digiboxes in each room or the output from one digibox piped
round the house? Do you want VCR/CCTV/Tivo/Skyplus? ...

Those are meaningless terms from a price list.

Owain