Henry Kolesnik

I think I have it figured out. The Lowe HF-235 radio can tune up to
X29.999MHz, where X is used as a status indicator and driven by an
exclusive-or gate. For display of frequency the leading or most significant
digit of the five can only be a one or a two. For a one bits 31 and 32
drive segments b and c. Segments a,d,e,g are tied together and bits 31 and
33 would make a 2. So if I'm using the correct terminology the 5453 is
driving a 4 1/2 digit display that has 6 digits where X is driven by another
chip and the next digit can only be a one or a two.
So I need to find a 6 digit LCD with 50 pins that match. Any ideas
appreciated.
tnx

73
Hank WD5JFR
"N Cook" wrote in message
"Henry Kolesnik" wrote in message
I looking for a 12.5 mm, 6 digit ( 7 segment) LCD or LED with 50 pins to

be
driven by a MM5453N. I understand that this is late 80s early 90s
technology and woul like to know if anyone knows of a surplus house that

has
one or any individual that can sell me one.
73
Hank WD5JFR

MM5453 is a N.S. 4 1/2 digit LCD driver

Diverse Devices, Southampton, England