Dave Hinz

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 19:55:08 -0400, J. Clarke wrote:
Upscale wrote:

Last time I point that out to a cop on the street, he started laughing so
hard I could have removed his gun and shot him in the foot and he still
would have been laughing.

Nice A friend of mine is in a chair and has fun messing with uptight
people. Next time we take his wheels off to fix the damn pushrims _again_,
I'll mention it to him.

Don't laugh too hard. Tires are notoriously difficult to hole with
handguns--the sidewall is not too difficult but the tread with its multiple
layers of steel, fiberglass, and/or Kevlar, is pretty nearly bulletproof.

I'm gonna have to try that. Radial, or bias ply? Handgun I assume?
Time to give the 1911 some exercise, I think...yes... If there's anything
interesting to report, I'll do so.

Then there was the cop who was outrun by a one-legged purse snatcher on
crutches.

??? don't know that one ???