rosie read n' post

thanks!

--
is that really FISH?
http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/americ....ap/index.html

"Bob Rahe" wrote in message
: In article ,
: Percival P. Cassidy wrote:
: We replaced two of our old water-wasting 3-4gal. toilets that
often
: needed multiple flushes by AS Champions that have never needed
more than
: one flush.
:
: One did have a problem with a leaking seal at the bottom of the
flush
: tower, but AS sent a whole package of new seals free.
:
: If you have both Lowe's and HD nearby, check the prices of the
bowl and
: tank separately at both stores. Around here the combined price
was
: almost the same ($1 different), but one had the bowl priced
lower, and
: the other had the tank priced lower.
:
: And hope they stock the one you want. Around here they were
only
: stocking a white, 'right height' (16"). About $250. But... if
you want
: a color (like bone) and normal height, elongated they were special
order
: and would go for over $400.... We checked since that was the
price
: our builder quoted... 8-( And you can get deals on the net as
well but..
: shipping can run to over $100!
: --
: |Bob Rahe, MIEEE, (RWR50) / ASCII ribbon
campaign ( ) |
: |Delaware Technical & Community College / - against HTML
email X |
: |Computer Center, Dover, Delaware / &
vCards / \ |