Andy Asberry

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 03:56:39 GMT, TP
wrote:

Any comments on these Champion toilets? American Standard has a
TV marketing blitz going on. I thought the Toto toilet has had
the large flush valve for at least 7 or 8 years. These Champion
models only come in white and are equally as expensive as Toto.
Anyone found one to be better than the other?

Thanks

I can't comment on the Champion or American Standard. I do have 4
Totos. I don't consider them expensive. Four years ago, I paid $83
each. That included the tank, bowl and valve. Seat extra.

I did a lot of research. Mine have 2 3/8" glazed traps.