ameijers

"ares" wrote in message
news:MYE6e.13334$0c2.9363@trnddc08...
Thanks guys;
I have a reversible cordless drill and there's probably some wood filler

in
the shed I could use to build up one corner around the dowel. The stuff I
don't think is stained; the small edges seem to be veneered with something
like, uh, contac paper. Whadya know I tried drilling and the bit broke;
gotta try a new one. Sorry if my original story is confusing. Someone

(Big snip)
Ares- no disrespect, but you can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear.
Rather than waste time with this crap, you'd be better off taking a side
job, even at low pay, and buying real furniture at garage sales and thrift
stores. I've been there, and tried to do that, and the chipboard crap is
just unrepairable, realistically.

aem sends....