RicodJour

ares wrote:
I was given a bedroom set that's beautiful but made like junk; like

the
bottom or drawers almost seems like reinforced cardboard put together

with
an office stapler or something. It needs some repairs and it's like

it's so
junky you can't really fix it with what's already there. There was a

little
warping and the bottom wouldn't stay in the groove; I managed to fix

it with
a strip of real wood across the bottom with wood glue, and some small

nails
from the back .

I hope you haven't fallen in love with the furniture. It sounds like
and ongoing source of problems and expense. Things like that can suck
down your time and give you little in return.

Since the furniture was given to you (not a gift from in-laws I hope!),
maybe you should cut your losses before said losses really start adding
up. If chairs came with this set, they too will break and someone will
take a spill...