Gunner

On 17 Apr 2005 22:00:59 -0700, "Too_Many_Tools"
wrote:

When the really BIG one comes, how safe will anyone be in southern CA?

With the infrastructure reduced to dust, there will be many people
looking for anything and will likely be trying to take it from whoever
has it.

So if you live there, how do you prepare?

TMT

How big a post can your newsreader handle?

Here is a start.

http://www.lafd.org/eqindex.htm
http://quake.wr.usgs.gov/prepare/
http://www.fema.gov/hazards/earthquakes/
http://www.redcross.org/services/dis...0_583_,00.html

As for surviving sociatal upheavel...thats quite another set of links.

I should mention, I lost a house in the Coalinga Earthquake 20 yrs
ago, and when I stand in my front yard now..I can see the San Andreas
Fault.

However, Im a survivalist. Shrug.

I moved out of Tornado Alley to someplace much safer.

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke