Squeaker

Default polaris pool sweep

I have had a polaris since 1979, and the tail has always squirted
everything in the backyard for all these years, but it never bothered
me before. I have just had a large solarium added to my home, and the
darn tail is squirting my glass like mad!!!! Would cutting the length
of the tail help, or adding something heavy to the tail work? I
realize how important the tail is in maintaining the cleaning of the
pool, but I am getting tired of cleaning all that glass every day. (I
think I should quickly buy stock in Windex)!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks in advance for whatever help I can get...
Squeaker Bootsma