curmudgeon

Gee I guess the one I've been using successfully for the last 10 years
must've been the one single good one they made.

Beware of broad sweeping statements cause all of them are made by jerks.
Ooops...g

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
. ..

"snpboy" wrote in message
lkaboutcrafting.com...
I have a wagner power sprayer,that will not spray. it makes a loud
buzzing
noise but nothing comes out. i have taken it apart and cleaned it but
still
no liquid comes out is there a reason for this. Thanks.

Kasoma Duplantis

Yes, their is a reason. Wagner sprayers are crap. Mine is crap, everyone
else's is crap. I have no idea how they continue to sell them.