Clint

Default Cedar acclimatization. How long for outdoor furniture?

So I decided to try my hand at one of the many outdoor Adirondack chair
plans out there. Kind of a rite-of-passage, right? Anyway, the stuff I
picked up a the local Borg was not quite dripping wet, but it sure was damp.
Actually, the 2x6 material wasn't so bad, but the 1x6's were.

Any suggestions how long I should let them set? I've got them stickered and
stacked, but it would be nice to build something with them for this summer,
not next. If nothing else, they make my shop smell nice! I have no
moisture checker, and I'm not sure what's good for outdoor furniture anyway.

TIA!

Clint