pyotr filipivich

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show Andy Asberry
wrote back on Sun, 17 Apr 2005 02:27:07 GMT in
rec.crafts.metalworking :
On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 01:53:39 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

I wonder why those charged with improving homeland security don't
employ professionals to advise them.

I say that tongue-in-cheek: professionals are not known for P.C.

We must work with the system we have, but I'm dismayed by the
incompentence.

The trigger here is the recent ban against a carryon BIC lighter.
Good grief! I suppose a BIC could be used as a weapon, but
prohibiting them doesn't present even a minor nuisance to a
professional.

AND you can still carry on book matches. It is a joke. How many metal
barrel ballpoint pens are run through the scanner? Ever wonder what's
inside?

A Navy Seal could walk on a plane naked and find a hundred things to
use as weapons.

"I am the weapon. The gun is just a tool."

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich.