Peter T. Keillor III

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 21:05:51 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 01:06:52 GMT, Bruce L. Bergman
wrote:

Okay, Gunner:

Did you drop a big vertical mill off a truck right about Noon -
12:18 to be precise? From the looks of the map, you were right on top
of it - the seismograph says the epicenter was 10KM underground, but I
know better.

Come on, admit it. ;-)

-- Bruce --

Shusss! No one needs to know about the bunker...er my project yet.

Gunner

A tech I worked with spent one lunch break ordering $3000 worth of
reloading supplies. This was right before the Y2K thing, which was
supposed to lead to the global meltdown. He wound up with 140 lb. of
powder in his living room, along with the year's worth of foodstuffs,
etc.

I kidded him that with all his supplies, buried Krugerrands (sp?),
etc., he'd be everybody's favorite target after the meltdown. His
reply was "Come on down. My neighbors are just like me." He lived in
Clute, Texas, so there may have been some validity to his claim.

On the other hand, he's a unique individual. My favorite quote from
him was "I believe the best value for your entertainment dollar is
gasoline."

Pete Keillor