Nick Hull

In article ,
Ken Sterling (Ken Sterling) wrote:

Sorting and straightening my shop crap. Am about to run a lot of new
circuits in conduit. Have dozens of old electrical boxes all with multiple
holes. Sacrificed some of the ugliest (rusty) ones and removed the
knockouts. Yep, welded them into the holes of the new boxes. Kept one
hole, you need one in any case. One quick zap of the wire feed is all it
takes. Is this really cheap, or can somebody give an example of stooping
lower?

Ivan, Sandy Oregon

If you start washing out your used toilet paper, then I'll start to
worry about you......
Ken.

Toilet PAPER?? You pee on the corn cob to get the brown stuff off.

--
Free men own guns, slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/