Ernie Leimkuhler

In article , Harold and Susan Vordos
wrote:

"Don Foreman" wrote in message
snip----

They aren't expensive; the Weldcraft WP-25 might be a good choice at
a bit over $100. You don't need a full-blown water cooler, just a
pump and a bucket. You can get a refurbished ProCon coolant pump
for $118:

I have always used a hookup to our culinary water for my torch, and run the
small amount of water involved to waste. It works fine and eliminates the
need for a pump and cooling unit. May not be good for everyone, but it
works for me.

Harold

As long as you run a filter on the line.
Otherwise you can get a buildup in the torchhead.

It is what I have been doing for 12 years.