Stormin Mormon

Well, you can either ignore them, encourage them, or discourage them.

Igno Just pile some stuff in the corner, and they can march behind the
stuff.
Encourage: Put out jelly donuts, and other moist foods with high sugar
content.
Discourage: Log on to www.gardensalive.com and buy a couple bottles of
"Liquid ant bait" and use it as the instructions say.

Now, as to my carpenter ant problem, I chose to discourage them. And the
liquid ant bait was very effective.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"allan" allan at his dot com wrote in message
spring in Wash Dc and I get little black ants in kitchen and laundry
room making a trail if there is any food in the sink, even to cloths
on the washer. Both next to an outside wall, any ideas.