Bill

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 14:28:08 -0400, Harry Everhart
wrote:

I have a large lot with lots of trees and stumps in Florida. I am
retired now and have time and health. About 5 years ago when I lived in
Pennsylvania - I rented a stump grinder to remove several big stumps. It
was easy to use and did a nice job - I was very surprised. I forget what
I paid to rent it.

The reason I would buy on instead of rent it is because I do not want
to try to do everything in a couple days.

Does anyone own a stump grinder that they would suggest someone would
buy for home use?

What are some good brand to look for that are not too expensive but
dependable?

Harry

Check out this web page on "ebay" Harry, you may want to bid on one of
these machines!

double click:
http://search.ebay.com/stump-grinders_W0QQfkrZ1QQfnuZ1

Regards,