Default Shellac composition

Hello all.
Does anyone have information about dewaxed shellac composition.
I usualy bought shellac from a hardware store and I am not sure that
its the best shellac to use on finishing, hardware store could not
provide me any specifications.
So while looking at chemistry supplies providers if found this shellac
**************************
Alcohol Insoluble 0.72%
Color Lovibond 12
Acid Value 65
Fusion Range 73=B0C
Iodine Value 14.5
Humidity 1.33% in Alcohol
Wax 3.42%
Ashes 0.145%
Rosins NIL
Colofon=EDa NIL
****************************
It says 3.42% wax, I wonder if dewaxed means 100% wax free or not ?

Also regarding shellac preparation, I use 15gr shellac + 120 gr alcohol
for 1 pund cut and 30 gr shellac + 120 gr alcohol for 2 pound cut. So I
tried this time to use hot water to heat up the flasks with shellac,
stirr every now and then, for 2 days but shellac just wont dissolve, a
large amount of flakes just wont dissolve totally and just sit there.
In the beggining the solution is like a suspension but after a couple
of days it cleared up and the undissolved matter kind of 'vulcanised',
I mean that it formed nuggets and precipitated on the bottom. For one I
am happy that the solution is nice and transparent but otoh I wish that
all of it dissolved. I guess the shellac from hardware store I am
buying is not top notch quality. I guess Id have to get some dewaxed
from shellac.net, happens that I am in Mexico and its kind of hard to
get something good quality with full specifications on it.

Konstantin.